Well, perhaps not everyone wants to read EVERYTHING I have to say! :)
What's new with the K's?
1. Kara is growing like a weed...duh. Yeah, and she's the cutest. Double duh!
2. I am finally getting my TX teacher certification. I put this off 2 years ago when I knew I was quitting, but surprise, I might want to come back. Everyone told me this might happen.
3. I am still sewing! In fact, I think I am going to start a sewing blog! Just because some people might want to read sewing posts (there are lots of us sewing nerds out there!) but not read about Kara (gasp!)...and vice versa. We'll see. I might not get another blog post done for another 8 months ;)
4. I am interested in figuring out how to use Google to "follow blogs" and keep up with them with Google Reader. Anyone else doing this?! As it is now, I have a bazillion bookmarked, not organized, and just jump around here and there when I'm bored.
5. I cleaned out 2 junk drawers today and it felt good. I have a few junk CLOSETS to go. Blah!
6. I should be doing laundry. When I say I have to go do laundry, you might think "oh me too".....but no. You have no idea. I have no problem WASHING the clothes. It's the folding and hanging and putting away that is the problem. I would post a picture, but then this comment would turn embarrassing. Hmmm. Maybe I'll post one later. I don't mind sharing my truths. It is quite freeing really.
7. If I go back to work full-time, we're getting a cleaning lady. And paying off our debts.
8. Oh, I'm going on a diet. Again. We'll see how this goes. Again.
:) That's all for now.

1 comments:
Love the new blog lay out! Yes I know what you mean about facebook. sheesh I haven't been on my blog spot in a long long time. Maybe since Aug of last year "gasp!"
I love to hear and see all that is going on in your life! Kara is growing up sooo fast and she is a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment