Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My little fish!



Kara LOVES her new water table! So much so that this morning she stood at the back door saying "wa wa" "wa wa," etc! This was an awesome purchase!

Last week we had the pleasure of attending our first pool party!!! It was so fun hanging out with my EX -coworkers, though I was a bit stressed! Chasing an almost 18 month old around a pool is scary! She was a little scared of the water (and the big dogs!) at first, but then got brave to my chagrin, and wanted to go in the water all by herself of course. Little Miss Independent. Not sure where she gets that from ;) Anyway, thanks to Grace for an awesome time at the pool!

1 comments:

Gabriella said...

What an awesome little water toy! I can see why she loves it so much. I can see you chasing her around the pool party! ha ha ha!