Today was my last official day of school (and I'm not going back!)!!!!!!! So exciting! Everyone kept asking me if I was sad, and to some people I would lie and say yes, but between you and me and the whole world who reads this irresistible blog- NOT SAD, NOT SAD AT ALL. I will miss the scent of the cafeteria food drifting to my "room" (my room was on the stage IN the cafeteria for inquiring minds).....whiffs of hot dogs always make the day a little better. I guess I'll have to just have to make some hot dogs at home. In all seriousness, I will miss the camaraderie between my teacher peeps, and SOME of the students. It's the OTHER students I will not miss (you know, the ones who ask me why they have to sing, even though it's CHOIR class...I could go on and on .....but you get the message)
Well, no posting would be complete without new pictures of the Kare Bear!
Fabulous Liz from my IVillage baby board, sent Kara and I some of her "oops" clips, so I put a bunch in her hair! Good times! I love having a little live doll to play with! Liz sells her clips on Etsy.com. Etsy is such a cool place to shop! If I ever decide I can make something besides burned waffles, I will sell there too.Kara is obsessed with shoes! The funniest is when she puts Bills I-wanna-be-a-cowboy boots on. I haven't caught that with the camera yet, but you can imagine. The boots are up to her crotch and she even walks a little bit. Kinda like ET, but hey! That's my baby you are thinking weird thoughts about!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1. Your daughter is adorable!
2. No more hot dog smells = win.
3. My father still calls me Care Bear. I'm not real jazzed on it. For 20 years now.
4. That shoe fetish just might turn in to a Carrie-Bradshaw-hearts-Manolo issue later in life. Be careful.
You are not teaching anymore? Hooray for summer with Kara! And the boots on her...I cant wait to see pics!
You know you will have to visit my blog often now that you are on blogger!!! LOL I need to update mine. Perhaps this weekend.
Welcome back to Blogger! It'll be great to check in with you guys.
Love this - yet another excuse to spend too much time on the internet!! BTW - I think what you were smelling were not hot dogs my dear... but keep telling yourself that! :)
Post a Comment