Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Crafting


I admit it, I am a random crafter. I get obsessed with something, I learn how to do it, do it a few weeks, then quit and move on. I learned how to make jewelry once (have a buttload of beads to prove it), learned how to knit (oh yeah, closet of yarn), I have a container of stamps, loads of scrapbook materials, I could go on and on.

My newest thing is making barrettes for Kara. I actually really like making these, despite the fact that she pulls them out after about a nanosecond in her hair! I just saw an advertisement for a Wilton cake decorating class that sparked my interest, but I am just saying no! That's the last thing I need- an excuse to make cakes! Anyway, here's a sampling of my latest creations! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are cute! But I think you neeed to stop your Hobby Lobby fetish!

Gabriella said...

Very cute!

Liz said...

Those barrettes are so cute! Can you make some for Eva?! LOL I know what you mean about hobbies. I wish had more $$ to indulge in them. I have to admit, the Wilton cake decorating classes are great. I told myself that I am never going to buy Eva a birthday cake because I'm making all of them myself!