
I have been thinking about updating this blog since last September, but Facebook kinda took the place of updating here! Since my mom STILL won't join Facebook, I think I shall start to blog again to share pictures and the antics of the toddler hurricane named Kara! :)
It's been a good year....my first as an adjunct professor and private voice teacher...it had it's challenges, but it was the right choice for our family for sure. I finally lost the baby weight, and now have started sewing, which is bringing me great joy! Kara keeps us busy and is talking up a storm. She loves to play with her baby dolls, help me clean, play with her kitchen, and is obsessed with TV! She loves the Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, and Dora! Here is a new pic of my sweetie in a dress that I actually MADE. Who knew! :) She picked out the shoes :)

2 comments:
Wow - it's almost been a year! But I figured with your frequent FB updates, that was where you were. ;)
lovely little lady!
Post a Comment